1) Enter the new weekday price per night. Eg. If a 2 night stay during the week is $1200, then you want to enter the per night rate of 600.
2) Enter the new weekend price per night. Eg. If a 2 night stay during the week is $1700, then you want to enter the per night rate of 850.
3) Enter the price per additional night of stay. Eg. if the 3rd night of stay is an extra $300, then enter that here.
4) Enter the current weekday price (as found in the back end of the website). Doing this reduces the number of fields you need to update.
5) Once all the data is entered, put in the new rates. You'll need to update the weekend rate to the new rate specified, as well as the discounts into the discounts page.
Note: If you get the error "NaN" it means that there's a value entered that isn't a number.